Thursday, March 13, 2008

Classic Conversation between a girl and her guy friends (which may or may not be based on recent conversations with my beloved guy friends): Part I

Girl: But like why did he act that way? Do you think he wasn't up for it? Or was he like SO up for it that he’s trying to over compensate and be super chill and I’m just interpreting it as him being all distant and stuff? God he’s such an asshole.

Dude: Dude, he’s fine. He probably is just pre-occupied at work. I’m always pre-occupied with work.

Girl: Whatever. I work too! I work a lot!

(Long drawn out silence derived from the fact that he doesn’t really believe that she works.)

Girl: But like do you not acknowledge that he is being a total asshole??

Dude: Maybe he’s just scared.

Girl: Scared how? Why? Am I scary? I’m like the chillest fucking girlfriend ever.

Dude: I know, I’d totally hit that shit.

Girl: That’s sort of not the point, but thanks.

(Long drawn out silence)

Dude: What are you wearing?

Girl: What does that have to do with anything!

Dude: You’re hot. If shit doesn’t work out with this guy just move on to someone else. Fuck it, I’d tap that shit on my lunch break. Are you working uptown today?

Girl: Yeah I am actually- How did you know that? ….Wait seriously though can you tell me- you’re a guy- like what is the deal.

Dude: Woman chill. You’re nuts.

No comments: