Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What the Fuck.

I would call this guy the Zoolander of nightclub owners- a parody of a parody of all of their worst qualities, so easy to mock that one feels almost badly mocking him- but that would be an insult to Zoolander.

http://nymag.com/daily/food/2008/07/post_9.html

I mean, at least the latter's admittance of his inability to ambi-turn endeared us to his flaws.


p.s. I give this guy 2 months to start dating any one of the following: Sienna Miller, Leelee Sobieski, Mary Kate Olsen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why I'm a fucking misanthropic prick. This is why people should not procreate.

girl said...

I couldn't agree more.

Unless, that is, we're talking about my future spawn; in which case they're going to be fluent in Latin, kind to strangers, and impossibly cute.

Anonymous said...

Stranger danger, girl! Let us not forget the PAs of our youth!